Are you grill-lover? Then you might not want to catch up with soups and stews as you regularly take them, especially when the summer rolls out. The season demands spicy and grilling foods that you can prepare for yourself and your family at home with a gas grill. Having an extra cooking surface and a few numbers of burners, you can cook grills and different types of vegetables, sauces, and more.
Through this piece, we are going to inform you about the best 5 burner gas grill that will help you achieve your desired taste and flavor of your grilling foods. Not only that, with the gas grill, you can make grills faster, and you can start an instant overnight party. We have evaluated a list of them so that you don’t have to atone for after your purchase.
Table of Content:
The below table of the content we have provided here something like quick navigation. At a glance, you can understand and see which topics we have covered here. Thus, you can go straight to your desired section to read.
- 5 Best Burner Gas Grill Reviews 2020
- 1. Char-Broil 463373319 Performance 5-Burner Cart Style Gas Grill, Stainless/Black
- 2. Dyna-Glo DGB515SDP-D 5 Burner Open Cart Propane Gas Grill
- 3. Broil King 958344 Regal S590 Pro Gas Grill, 5-Burner, Stainless Steel
- 4. Broil King Baron 590 – Black – 5 Burner Natural Gas Grill
- 5. 40″ 5-Burner Built-In Gas Grill with Rear Infrared Burner Gas Type: Propane
- What Are The Differences Between 4 Burner And 5 Burner Gas Grill?
- Benefits of Using a 5 Burner Gas Grill
- How to Use 5 Burner Gas Grills? Step by step guide
- Final Thought
We never recommend any product to our valuable readers on our blog. Instead, we have experienced using these gas grills that we have placed inside the comparison chart. Don’t worry because from the comparison chart; you can buy depending on your requirements.
Char-Broil 463373319 Performance 5-Burner Cart Style Gas Grill, Stainless/Black
Dyna-Glo DGB515SDP-D 5 Burner Open Cart Propane Gas Grill
Broil King 958344 Regal S590 Pro Gas Grill, 5-Burner, Stainless Steel
Broil King Baron 590 – Black – 5 Burner Natural Gas Grill
40″ 5-Burner Built-In Gas Grill with Rear Infrared Burner Gas Type: Propane
5 Best Burner Gas Grill Reviews 2020
Our dedicated team has gone through dozens of gas grills and then come up with the best 5 burner gas grills. Based on their quality, build, materials, and several burners, we have listed them in our article so that you find each of them useful. We always believe that our dedication equals your time to buy any of them and start getting you delicious, desired flavored grills at home and outside.
1. Char-Broil 463373319 Performance 5-Burner Cart Style Gas Grill, Stainless/Black
It might be a tedious and challenging task for anyone cleaning the gas grill after cooking your desired grilling foods on it. It takes time and develops stains on the gas grill after a few uses. When you rub the gas grill to remove the dirt from the gas grill, it scratches sometimes and develops stains. As Char-Broil uses stainless steel, you will find it easy and comfortable while cleaning.
You will also find it one of the most convenient 5 burner char broil grills that cooks your grills faster than others in the market. Evenly-distribution of heat is an essential thing for cooking grills that Char-Broil ensures. The grill’s burners can emit the flame from the top for cooking delicious grills that are evenly-cooked.
As you are a grill-lover guy, you know it very well that leftover foods remain on the pan, difficult to remove quickly. But having a porcelain-coated grease pan of the gas grill, it is hassle-free work to clean it. Not only that, but the coating also ensures its durability and sturdiness. The grates are made of cast-iron for rust-resistance and durability.
Char-Broil 463373319 Features:
- The cooking surface of the gas grill is a porcelain-coated cast-iron that ensures its durability and rust-resistance.
- With its porcelain coating, you can clean the grates comparatively easy and fast.
- Being stainless steel construction, it offers more durability and strength.
- The Push-to-start feature of the gas grill allows you to start cooking in no time.
- The side burners of the gas grill have added grilling versatility to the machine.
2. Dyna-Glo DGB515SDP-D 5 Burner Open Cart Propane Gas Grill
If you are searching for a gas grill that will meet your needs, you should find Dyna-Glo useful. It is one of the best gas grills under $500 that never compromises its quality of cooking your favorite grilling foods. The steel grates of the gas grill allow you to cook grilling foods that must be evenly cooked. It provides you 12,000 BTU that is enough to cook your grills.
So, you will get a total primary BTU of 60,000. Not only that, the side burner of the gas grill enables you to cook side dishes with 12,000 BTU. It means that the gas grill provides 72,000 BTU, which helps you cook your delicious foods for your family. You will get 483 primary cooking areas that assist you to cook without any difficulties.
It offers you the maximum grilling performance, and the stainless steel construction of the gas grill ensures its durability and sturdiness. Porcelain coating of the cooking grate does not take a lot of time to clean the cooking surface. Also, you will find a built-in bottle opener that helps you do things quicker.
Dyna-Glo DGB515SDP Features:
- With a 12,000 BTU side burner, you can cook your side dishes like vegetables, sauces, and other items fast.
- The manufacturer has used cast-iron in its cooking grates to make it durable and robust.
- Its built-in bottle opener has made the gas grill unique from others out there in the market.
- Stainless steel burners of the gas grill allow you to prepare evenly-cooked grills for you.
- It provides you with a vast space of cooking areas to cook grills comfortably.
3. Broil King 958344 Regal S590 Pro Gas Grill, 5-Burner, Stainless Steel
Those who try to make delicious grilling foods at home or outdoors should find Broil King handy. It is a 5 burner stainless steel gas grill that offers you not only to cook grills but also other side items. Your hassle to make the perfect steak will be eliminated with the gas grill.
Distributing even temperature across the cooking grates, the gas grill helps you to cook perfectly-cooked grilling foods. The heavier stainless steel cooking grids ensure excellent heat retention as well as bold sear marks that make your mouth water. These solid rods are 9mm and can keep your grills ready for eating for a long time.
The main cooking burner of the gas grill provides 55,000 BTU that instantly cooks grills. Moreover, the side burner and rear rotisserie burner allow you to cook side foods on 15,000 BTU and 10,000 BTU. Adding a stylish blue glow to your gas grill, the blue LED-lit control knob allows you to control the temperature according to your preferences.
Broil King 958344 Features:
- The innovative Flav-R wave technology of the gas grill benefits you to cook your desired and juicy grills.
- The stainless construction of the burners ensures its longevity and strength.
- It offers cooking versatility and massive space in the primary cooking grate to make your grills flawless.
- You will have a blue control knob to set the temperature based on your requirements.
- The dual-tube construction of the burners helps you to cook your grills faster than others out there.
4. Broil King Baron 590 – Black – 5 Burner Natural Gas Grill
When you are at the market, whether offline or online, you will find numerous brands out there. So, it might be a daunting task for you to choose the best 5 burner gas grill that will completely satisfy your needs. If you are in such a dilemma, you can try Broil King Baron.
It does not use propane to run. Instead of propane, it has a natural gas unit that can be connected to your patio or deck. Like some high-end gas grill, it also comes with dual-tube burners that make your grilling easier and faster. So, it can be a good addition when you need to prepare grilling foods for many people or parties. An even distribution of temperature is required if you want to make a perfect steak that will be delicious and juicy.
Stainless steel grates of the grilling machine are durable and allow you to use roughly. The machine’s grids are of heavy-duty reversible cast iron, so it should not be a big deal to remove the leftover foods on the cooking surface. Preparing side dishes while cooking the grills is fun in this gas grill because the side burner provides you with 10000 BTU for quick and easy cooking.
Broil King Baron Features:
- You can store the gas grill in your desired place because it does not take enough space.
- Stainless steel grates offer quick heating and cooking your grills..
- The gas grill can be run by a natural gas source from your patio.
- With its innovative Flav-R-wave feature, you can prepare grills that will be evenly-cooked.
- The cast-iron cooking grids benefit you to achieve excellent sear marks on the steaks.
5. 40″ 5-Burner Built-In Gas Grill with Rear Infrared Burner Gas Type: Propane
Your searching for a 5 burner propane grill should end with a 40″ 5-Burner Built-In Gas Grill. It comes with a built-in premium propane gas grill that prepares your favorite grills at home for your family. Not only that, you can make grills for your overnight guests as well with the gas grill because it allows faster grilling in comparison to others out there in the market.
The stainless steel construction of the gas grill makes it more robust, durable, and heavy-duty. All the burners are made of stainless steel so that you can achieve evenly-heat distribution throughout the whole cooking surface. Therefore, you can expect perfect grilling foods while other side dishes will be cooked on the side burners.
The primary or main cooking surface is spacious enough that you don’t have to worry about your easy and comfortable cooking. All burners have their heat-controlling knob that you can use to lower or higher the temperature during cooking grills and other side dishes.
40″ 5-Burner Features:
- The gas grill offers you 684 square inches of cooking area that allows your cooking nicely.
- For better durability and strength, it comes with 304 stainless steel construction.
- It eliminates the need for your natural gas source because it has a built-in premium propane gas unit.
- The machine’s cooking grids are 37 inches wide and 18 inches in height, allowing them to achieve bold sear marks on the steaks and grills.
- It comes with a push-button that instantly throws flame to the primary igniter for a faster start.
What Are The Differences Between 4 Burner And 5 Burner Gas Grill?
The process of making grills is almost the same on a 4 burner and 5 burner gas grill. Both have their heat controlling knobs independently. Therefore, it becomes easier for you to cook grills and other vegetables and sauces on the side burners.
It should be the core difference between a 4 burner and a 5 burner gas grill. These burners allow you to control their temperature easily and individually. The heat controlling knobs of the burners benefit you to set the temperature according to your needs, whether it is higher or lower.
You can set the temperature high if you want to achieve sear marks on the grills. At the same time, you can change it to low if you expect indirect grilling with juicy flavor. Also, you can set two burners for high heat and others for low heat cooking.
If you want to serve more people, you should consider a 5 burner gas grill than a 4 burner one. Thus you can cook grills and other dishes on the side burners. Long story short, for serving a lot of people in your backyard, you need a 5 burner gas grill. But a 4 burner gas grill will do if you want to make grills for an average party.
Another difference between a 4 burner gas grill and a 5 burner one is their versatility. The more burners you have in your gas grill, it allows you to prepare different grilling foods and side dishes.
You know more burners offer more cooking space and heat control to prepare foods within a short time. On the other hand, a 4 burner gas grill cannot prepare the same kinds of grilling foods simultaneously.
Benefits of Using a 5 Burner Gas Grill
There are many benefits of having a 5 burner gas grill at home or your backyard. First of all, it allows you to cook your favorite delicious grills with other foods such as vegetables, grill sauce, and faster and easier. Having individual temperature control, you can make different types and various foods.
- When you cook grills on a 5 burner gas grill, it provides more fire control due to more burners. You will also discover a fire controlling knob or heat controlling knob that benefits you to control the temperature.
- The cooking room is an essential thing on your gas grill, especially if you want to prepare different foods. The more cooking room you have, the more flexible you will be at cooking grills and other side foods.
- It takes less time to prepare your grilling foods because you have 5 burners on the gas grill. You can cook different types of grilling foods and side foods with a 5 burner gas grill.
- The stainless steel construction of each burner allows you to achieve high heat that benefits you to cook faster. Also, these burners are easy to clean for you.
- Bold grids of the gas grill helps to make bold sears on your grilling foods. And, they can retain heat for a long time so that you can get hot grills when you need them.
How to Use 5 Burner Gas Grills? Step by step guide
Using a 5 burner gas grill is not a hard-to-master task for anyone. If you have experience making grills with gas grills, it will become more comfortable to learn how to use a 5 burner gas grill. However, through this article, we will cover the setup for gas grills so that you can use your 5 burner gas grill without any hassle.
The first step will tell you to set your 5 burner gas grill where you think it is perfect. It might be at your home or backyard. Installing in the backyard should be a great idea because it might produce smoke that is not suitable for the family.
Take your desired foods at hand so that you don’t have to stop cooking. Also, you have to connect your gas grill to your natural or propane gas unit source. After that, you have to place your desired meat and other side foods on the gas grill. Make sure you have put your grills on the primary grate of the gas grill.
You can set the temperature you require on an individual burner. You must find a unique heat control knob to control the temperature.
You are almost done to cook your grill and other side foods on the gas grill. You should also not go outside for a long time after starting and keeping your gas grill on.
It cannot be imagined to make delicious grills without a gas grill. Preparing grills and other side dishes require the best 5 burner gas grill. However, all the gas grills we have recommended here are useful for making grills.
Broil King Baron should be our recommendation among these 5 gas grills. Also, it does not need a propane gas unit as it runs on natural gas. It offers evenly-cooked grills for you and your family.