An efficient, quality, and well-designed gas grill is inevitable to you if you love to have outdoor grilling. You’ve to manage such a grill that will be roomy enough, easy to control, and contains at least five-burners. But it will be challenging to pick the best 5 burner gas grill from the abundance of options on the market. Should you give off grilling then?
You don’t need to think negatively as you’re going to find the ultimate solution soon. We’ve already done in-depth research and put together some excellent grills for you. Staying connected here for a few minutes, you could reach the ideal one. Let’s move forward!
Table of Content:
We’ve represented all the products in the following table to help you find the prospective one at ease.
- 5 Best Burner Gas Grill Reviews 2021
- 1. Char-Broil 463373319 Performance 5-Burner Cart Style Gas Grill, Stainless/Black
- 2. Dyna-Glo DGB515SDP-D 5 Burner Open Cart Propane Gas Grill
- 3. Broil King 958344 Regal S590 Pro Gas Grill, 5-Burner, Stainless Steel
- 4. Broil King Baron 590 – Black – 5 Burner Natural Gas Grill
- 5. 40″ 5-Burner Built-In Gas Grill with Rear Infrared Burner Gas Type: Propane
- What Are The Differences Between 4 Burner And 5 Burner Gas Grill?
- Benefits of Using a 5 Burner Gas Grill
- How to Use 5 Burner Gas Grills? Step by step guide
- Final Thought
If you want to notice a subtle comparison of all our chosen grills, you can scan the following chart attentively.
Char-Broil 463373319 Performance 5-Burner Cart Style Gas Grill, Stainless/Black
Dyna-Glo DGB515SDP-D 5 Burner Open Cart Propane Gas Grill
Broil King 958344 Regal S590 Pro Gas Grill, 5-Burner, Stainless Steel
Broil King Baron 590 – Black – 5 Burner Natural Gas Grill
40″ 5-Burner Built-In Gas Grill with Rear Infrared Burner Gas Type: Propane
5 Best Burner Gas Grill Reviews 2021
After spending lots of time on research, now we’re going to talk about all the picked best 5 burner gas grills. You’re advised to stick to this section.
1. Char-Broil 463373319 Performance 5-Burner Cart Style Gas Grill, Stainless/Black
Your grilling venture will be enjoyable with this high-performance gas grill. Its side burner is capable of supplying up to 10000 BTU of heat. Up to 475 square inches of primary cooking space will manage the utmost facility in grilling. You can start it up by pushing a single button as it features an electric ignition system. It also attaches a removable grease tray and pans to aid you.
To allow a safe and fast cooking session, its stainless steel burners disperse flame from the top. The porcelain-coated grease pan lasts long and easy to clean up. You can keep on grilling for years without any maintenance as its cast-iron grates are rust-resistant. With the combination of propane, you will find the best cooking experience through it.
Meanwhile, the inclusion of two 7 inches wheels provides extra comfort to move the grill around. It also offers a secondary cooking area through the 175 square inches swing-away warming rack. With the assembly of five burners and some advanced functionalities, it has been the best 5 burner char broil grill.
Char-Broil 463373319 Features:
- This grill machine comes with five heavy-duty burners and cast-iron grates.
- It features a porcelain-coated greases pan and two wheels to assist you during the grilling.
- The burners can emit flame, and the sides burners provide up to 10000 BTU of heat.
- With the electronic ignition system, you will find a reliable and fast startup process.
- You will have 175 square inches of swing-away warming rack and 475 square inches of primary cooking space.
2. Dyna-Glo DGB515SDP-D 5 Burner Open Cart Propane Gas Grill
If you’re keen on having maximum grilling performance, you can pick this excellent one right now. It can manage a total of 72000 BTU of heat with a combination of five burners. The burners come with stainless steel design to be durable and stable. Its side burner can provide up to 12000 BTU of heat across the whole surface evenly.
With the attachment of cast-iron cooking grates, it can retain heat for offering well-seasoned food. To keep the cold drinks, it features a built-in bottle opener. You can run it with the propane all along without any hassle and stress. The electric ignition system will aid you in starting it up with less toil.
Up to 483 square inches of the primary cooking area puts it high in demand to all the sensible users. The easy to maintain design and impressive outlook make it the best option for enjoying barbeque parties. Besides, you could purchase it at an affordable price since it’s one of the best gas grills under $500.
Dyna-Glo DGB515SDP Features:
- This gas grill comes with a total of five stainless-steel burners and a durable design.
- With the 60000 BTU of heat, it has been preferable to all for having an outdoor campaign.
- It manages around 483 square inches of primary cooking area to ensure a fast and reliable cooking session.
- The heavy-gauge grates can retain heat for a long time, and the side burner provides 12000 BTU of heat.
- You could easily maintain it and find a built-in bottle opener through it.
3. Broil King 958344 Regal S590 Pro Gas Grill, 5-Burner, Stainless Steel
As you love to enjoy barbeque often, you can go for this efficient one without further hesitation. It will ensure delicious food all along by dispersing temperature across the whole cooking surface. The stainless steel grinds can manage excellent heat retention and sear marks. As it manages up to 55000 BTU of heat, you will find optimal support for cooking.
The arrangement of 625 square inches primary cooking area will ensure you to cook for the whole family. Its side burner provides 10000 BTU of heat, whereas the rear rotisserie burner emits 15000 BTU heat. The attachment of the blue LED-lit control knobs makes the grilling more enjoyable. You can switch it on without any risk as it features an electric ignition system.
Furthermore, it incorporates linear flow valves to let you control the temperature precisely. The patented dual-tube burners come with ports along each side to manage a total of ten rows of flame. Because of its industrial-grade design and durable components, it has been the best 5 burner stainless steel gas grill.
Broil King 958344 Features:
- This grill machine comes with stainless steel burners and an innovative cooking system.
- It features durable cooking grinds to retain heat and sustain the exact taste of food.
- With the production of 55000 BTU of heat, you will have versatility in cooking.
- The inclusion of blue LED-lit control knobs and an electric ignition system make it highly preferable.
- You can cook food for the whole family as it features 625 square inches of primary cooking space.
4. Broil King Baron 590 – Black – 5 Burner Natural Gas Grill
It has surpassed all the competitors in grilling performance to be the best 5 burner gas grill. With the innovative R-wave cooking system and patented stainless steel burners, it has been the top pick in the market. The heavy-duty cast-iron cooking grinds can retain heat significantly to ensure excellent sear marks. Most notably, it can deliver temperature across the whole cooking surface evenly to make the food well-seasoned.
The grinds are also capable of preparing food in their natural taste and feature a V-channel design on the reverse. To heat your barbeque precisely, its side burners manage 10000 BTU of heat. Moreover, the rear rotisserie burner provides 15000 BTU of heat to make your chickens and roasts delicious. You will find comfort in starting it up through the electric ignition system.
As it features four locking casters, you will find superior comfort in dealing. With the folding shelves, you can quickly reduce the footprint of grills’ when in storage. You will get infinite heat control through its control knobs. In a word, it’s manufactured from one of the good gas grill brands to ensure long-lasting usability.
Broil King Baron Features:
- This grill machine comes with five dual-tube burners and an R-wave cooking system.
- It features reversible cooking grinds to retain heat and ensure the exact taste of food.
- The side burner and rear rotisserie burner provide a notable amount of heat to make tasty, nutritious, and delicious food.
- With the inclusion of four locking casters, you could quickly move and store food.
- You will find folding shelves and long-lasting assurance through this quality product.
5. 40″ 5-Burner Built-In Gas Grill with Rear Infrared Burner Gas Type: Propane
You can take this 5 burner propane grill into account to have a memorable grilling experience. Every burner provides up to 14000 BTU of heat to present you with well-seasoned food. Its rear IR burner manages up to 10000 BTU of heat to add versatility to your barbeque. The stainless steel construction and eye-catching design put its top of the choice list for all users.
To retain heat and ensure the exact taste of food, it incorporates cast-iron grinds. With the 915 square inches primary cooking area, it has been suitable for preparing food for the whole family. The inclusion of a removable warming rack and a full-width drip tray put it high in demand. Moreover, it comes with a flash tube ignition system to deliver a fast start at all times.
The built-in heat zone separator can manage individual temperature zones by dividing the cooking surface. With the adjustment of heavy 8mm cooking rods, it has been stable and reliable to all. As it features double-lined grill hoods, it can easily protect the outer layer from heat discoloration.
40″ 5-Burner Built Features:
- This grill comes with a total of 80000 BTU of heat to manage your precise cooking scope.
- The stainless steel construction and heavy-duty cooking rods make it durable.
- It features a double-lined grill hood and a removable warming rack to aid you.
- With the heat zone separator, it can divide the cooking surface, whereas the ignition system provides a fast start-up.
- You can run it with propane gas and maintain it without any stress.
What Are The Differences Between 4 Burner And 5 Burner Gas Grill?
There are some common differences between these two most-used gas grills. The most apparent distinction is the number of burners. A 5 burner gas grill typically comprises a total of five burners, whereas another features four.
Besides, a 5 burner grill has more temperature control and versatility than a 4 burner grill. A 5 burner grill is always ahead of a 4 burner in terms of cooking space and fuel consumption. Moreover, you could notice the difference between these two machines in terms of operation, performance, and handling.
Benefits of Using a 5 Burner Gas Grill
You will find countless benefits utilizing a quality gas grill. Everything will be clear to you after dealing with it for a few days. Nonetheless, we’re going to point out some notable advantages of the best 5 burner gas grill.
- This type of grill comes with reversible cooking grinds and heavy-duty burners to give you desirable grilling scope.
- It will provide you the maximum amount of heat to prepare your favorite food.
- You will find the natural taste and nutrition of food by cooking through it.
- The arrangement of ample cooking space will allow you to cook for the whole family.
- With the electric ignition system, you could start it at ease without any concern.
- The removable warming rack, locking casters, and control knobs will aid you most during the grilling session.
How to Use 5 Burner Gas Grills? Step by step guide
Using a 5 burner gas grill is not a hard-to-master task for anyone. If you have experience making grills with gas grills, it will become more comfortable to learn how to use a 5 burner gas grill.
As you stick to your plan and want to purchase an excellent grill before long, you must know how to utilize it. Also, it’s essential for you to know the exact setup for gas grills. Otherwise, you won’t find the prospective grilling flavor. The step by step process is given below for your betterment.
Step 1: Whenever you’re ready to proceed, you have to hook up and turn the gas on. Don’t forget to keep the fire extinguisher within reaching distance.
Step 2: Now press on the igniter button to turn the grill machine. You must keep the control knob closest while turning the burner on.
Step-3: To maximize the amount of heat, keep turning on all the burners and close the lid. Don’t open the lid until the grill reaches the destined temperature.
Step- 4: Now it’s high time for laying the food on the grill. You can leave a minimum one-inch space between each piece of food or meat.
Step-5: Inspect the ratio of temperature and check the food, whether it’s properly cooked. If you can’t identify the condition of your meat, you can use a meat thermometer.
Step- 6: If you think your food is ready to serve, you have to shut all the burners off. Then sensibly turn the gas supply off and wait for a while to let the grill cool down.
If you enjoy outdoor cooking, a gas grill is inevitable for you. It will deliver you tasty and delicious food within a short time. However, you can pick one of our reviewed gas grills without any hesitation to find optimal performance. We love to recommend you the Broil King Baron 590 – Black – 5 Burner Natural Gas Grill since it’s the best 5 burner gas grill in the market.
You will have a maximum amount of heat, reliable cooking grinds, and control knobs through it. Moreover, it will deliver you ease in operation and assure you long-lasting usability. The 40″ 5-Burner Built-In Gas Grill can also be a beneficial one as it comes with a heat zone separator.