With the start of the vacation, we have a plan to cook outdoors to enjoy a party with relatives and friends, and the grill is the ideal way to do it best. But, you will find various types of grills in the market. From them, we will present the gas grill, which runs with propane (LPG) gas. If you want to buy the gas grill model that best suits you and your family, you need to consider some essential points presented below.
In the meantime, we have highlighted the 5 best propane grill under 200 after doing in-depth analysis that will meet your requirements. Let’s dive into it.
Why you need a propane Grill?
Propane grills come with removable tray and grates that make it easy to clean after use. It doesn’t make annoying fumes and is perfect for using both indoor and outdoor. You don’t need charcoal or wood to make grill steak or meat because the gas grills can produce 8000 to 20000 BTUs of heat that is enough better than other grills. The taste of the foods on the propane grill is different than other grills, and you will not feel the smell of gas on food, which is a good part of it.
Note: Now, you know why do you need a propane grill, but if you want to learn about it more [ Check This Article]
Table of Content:
Here is the table of content for you for having a quick overview:
Do you want to see the features of our selected products at a glance? You can go through the comparison chart below:
Weber 50060001 Q1000 Liquid Propane Grill,Chrome
Giantex Propane Tabletop Gas Grill Stainless Steel Two-Burner BBQ, with Foldable Leg, 20000 BTU, Perfect for Camping, Picnics or Any Outdoor Use
Char-Broil Grill2Go X200 Portable TRU-Infrared Liquid Propane Gas Grill
Masterbuilt SH19030819 Smoke Hollow PT300B Propane Grill, Tabletop
Coleman NXT Lite Tabletop Propane Grill
- 5 Best Propane Grill Under 200 Bucks 2021
- What To Consider Before Buying A Propane Grill?
- Why Should You Buy The Best Propane Grill Under 200?
5 Best Propane Grill Under 200 Bucks 2021
It is not easy to find the best propane gas grill within a short budget. Here, we have rounded up the 5 best propane grill under $200 that will best suit your needs. Please, have a look.
1. Weber 50060001 Q1000 Liquid Propane Grill
Weber 50060001 Q1000 Liquid Propane Grill comes with 189 sq inches cooking area that can grill up to 8 hamburgers or chicken patties at once. The surface area is made with porcelain-coated cast-iron grates that ensure durability at high temperatures. Below the grates, the burner can produce 8500 BTU heat in an hour that is enough for cooking steaks within few minutes.
The grill works with liquid propane gas, and you can connect a 20lbs large propane tank with a hose adapter or 1lbs tank that can be attached with the regulator. It has a push-button ignition that helps to start the burner quickly. The burner of the grill takes 10 to 15 minutes to heat up, so you have to wait for a few minutes before putting meats on the grill.
It has a round-shaped aluminum lid that helps to burn the meat perfectly. To control the burner heat, the control burner valve will help you. Its weight is 26lbs that allows you to carry with hands in campsites, picnic places, or more. It is easy to clean by removing the grates, and after cleaning, you can assemble it easily.
Weber 50060001 Features:
- It has 189 sq inches cooking surface that helps to cook 8 hamburgers or patties at a time.
- It has a cast iron grate that is easy to remove to clean and ensures durability.
- It has a large burner that can produce 8500 BTU heat per hour, which takes 10 to 15 minutes to heat up.
- Its weight is 26 pounds, and easy to carry with the flexible handle.
- Its push ignition switch helps to star the grill within a few seconds.
2. Giantex Propane Tabletop Gas Grill
Giantex Propane Tabletop Gas Grill comes with 266 sq inches grilling surface that allows you to cook 10 to 13 chicken patties or steaks at a time. The stainless steel tabletop propane grill and its surface grate are constructed with 430 stainless steel that provides durability and keeps heats for perfect grilling. The grate is removable, and by taking away the concealed pan, you can clean the grill quickly.
Its 2 burners can produce 20000 BTU (each 10000 BTU) of heat per hour, enough for grilling perfectly that makes it the best 2 burner gas grill in the market. It has a thermometer to control the temperature of the grill. You can start the grill with push buttons, and the push button allows you to control the heat level. Also, it has a stainless steel lockable lid that is heat resistant, so you can open and close with hand while grilling.
The grill has foldable legs that help to transport it and store it in small areas like car trunks, balcony, etc. It has air dampers on both sides that allow to inlet airs to provide efficient grilling. It has a heat cycle flaming system that improves the taste of foods and makes it more delicious.
Giantex Propane Features:
- It comes with a 266 sq inches grilling surface that allows you to cook more than 10 burgers.
- Its dual burners produce 2000 BTU heat per hour that is enough for grill and grill.
- It is made with 430-grade stainless steel that ensures durability and resistance to heat.
- Its weight is 26lbs, and with foldable legs, so you can carry it and place it anywhere.
- It has multiple air dampers that allow to inlet air that make the food more delicious.
3. Char-Broil Grill2Go X200 Portable TRU-Infrared
Char-Broil Grill2Go X200 has a 200 sq inches cooking surface that allows you to grill 10-12 patties or burgers at once. Its surface area is made with cast iron grate that can generate 65 percent TRU infrared heat inside the grill to ensure cooking food without drying. When heat is raised, the infrared system eliminates the flare-ups immediately that prevent food from burning.
The grill’s firebox is made with cast aluminum, and the lid is made with stainless steel latches that provide durability and stable performance. It works with liquid propane gas and has a large infrared burner. The burner can produce 9500 BTU heat per hour that is enough for grilling steaks. The burner can be started quickly with the push button. It has air vents that help to inlet the air inside the grill and improve the taste.
The weight of the liquid propane gas grill is about 20 lbs, and it has foldable legs that allow placing in small places. With its wide handles, you can carry it with you for camping or tailgating wherever you need. You can check the temperature of the grill with the temperature gauge that is added on the lid. Also, you can grill vegetables, cheese, and more.
Char-Broil Grill2Go Features:
- It comes with 200 sq inches grilling grates that allow you to cook 10-12 burgers.
- It has a large infrared burner that can produce 9500 BTU heat using propane gas.
- The grill is made with anti-rust, durable steel that provides durability and heat resistance.
- Its weight is 20lbs, has wide handles, and foldable legs that help to take with you.
- It has a temperature gauge that helps to control the temperature of the grill.
4. Masterbuilt SH19030819 Smoke Hollow PT300B Propane Grill
Masterbuilt SH19030819 Smoke Hollow PT300B Propane Grill has a total of 288 sq inches cooking surface that allows you to grill 15+ hamburgers at a time. Its surface area is constructed with a chrome coated rack that is removable to clean up easily and ensures durability with long term usage. It has a U shaped burner below the rack that can produce 10000 BTU heat per hour that is more enough for grilling steaks and meat.
The grill works with propane gas and allows to connect 16oz propane tank with a regulator. The regulator helps to control the heat level. Also, it has a built-in push button, which allows you to light the burner quickly. It takes a few minutes to heat up, and then you can put the meat for grilling. It has a heat resistant handle and lid that helps to keep the warm and cold by pulling ups and down.
The portable tabletop propane grill is constructed with stainless steel that provides long-lasting performance. It has foldable legs so you can take the grill with you can place in small areas where space is limited. Its weight is about 20 pounds, which makes it easier to store.
Masterbuilt SH19030819 Features:
- It has a 288 sq inches chrome-plated cooking surface that allows you to cook 15 burgers at once.
- It has a large burner that can produce 10000 BTU of heat per hour using propane.
- It has a push-button that helps to start the grill within a few seconds.
- The grill is made with stainless steel so that it will last longer after heavy usage.
- It has a temperature gauge on the lid that helps to control the heat inside the grill.
5. Coleman NXT Lite Tabletop Propane Grill
Coleman NXT Lite Tabletop Propane Grill has 168 sq inches grilling surface that is enough for grilling 8 hamburgers or chicken patties. Its surface area is made with cast-iron grates that are removable and provides durability for using a long time. It has a burner that can produce 8500 BTU heat that enough for cooking meat, steaks, etc. within a few minutes.
The tabletop grill is made with anti-rust steel and weighs 20 pounds, so it is easy to carry everywhere for camping or tailgating. You can start the grill without using a match or lighter by its InstaStart button, which makes it more convenient. The cooktop of the grill is changeable, which allows for cleaning the grill and removing the grease and dirt quickly.
It works with liquid propane gas and has PerfectHeat technology that prevents fuel loss and provides a good heat for better taste. You can use a 16 0z propane gas tank with the grill. If you want to connect the grill with a 20lbs propane tank, you need a 3-5 ft hose adaptor that is suitable for the grill.
Coleman NXT Lite Features:
- It has 168 inches grilling surface that allows you to cook 8 burgers at a time.
- Its grate surface is constructed with cast iron that can keep heats and provides durability.
- It has a large burner that can make 8500 BTUs of heat to cook food better.
- It has an InstaStart button that allows you to start the burner without a match or lighter.
- Its weight is 20lbs, and easy to carry anywhere for tailgating or camping.
What To Consider Before Buying A Propane Grill?
Grilling meats and burgers is an art that takes a little practice. If you’re interested in buying a propane grill, you should consider these factors that will help you to buy the best one.
The first factor to consider when considering the purchase of a gas grill relates to the characteristics of the cooking surface. It indicates the quantity and type of food that can be grilled. To give you an idea of the proportions, look for the grills that can grill a minimum of 8 burgers at a time.
You can decide the size of the grill based on how often you plan to grill and the number of people you’ll be cooking for. Also, if you like to cook dishes on the grill, whether they are meat or fish, you probably need a larger cooking surface than if you want to grill some sausages and hamburgers.
Check the frame, the wheels, the cover, and the part where you are going to cook. Stainless steel trolleys with good welding are more robust than painted steel trolleys, assembled with nuts and bolts. Two or four wheels make the cart easy to move.
If you like steaks, the gas grill should be able to reach at least 8000 BTU heat. It is necessary to cook the steak as soon as possible so that it does not dry out. A high-quality gas grill reaches very high temperatures.
Many grills come without a lid, but having a lid is worth of buying. It helps to control the heat that saves the food from burning. Also, check the materials of a lid, and stainless steel or aluminum coated will be the best. By following these factors, you will get the best one that will fulfill your demands.
Note: Lid is a very important thing that you will need with your grill & you know why it is so important if you desire to know about this more Check Here.
Why Should You Buy The Best Propane Grill Under 200?
You should buy a propane gas grill for many reasons that will make your party more enjoyable inside and outside the home.
- Propane gas grills come with a single and double burner. The burners allow a homogeneous diffusion of heat and reach the ideal temperature at different times according to their power. The power is variable and can reach 5000 to 16000 BTU that is more than a charcoal grill.
- The cooking surface can have one grate, and some models have dual grates. The cooking grates should be in enameled cast iron. In this case, heat diffusion is better, and the duration increases. In enameled steel, to quickly reach the temperature even if it is less resistant or in hard chrome. An enameled grate allows a better reflection of the heat.
- The frame material of a propane grill is made with stainless steel that increases the quality and lasts longer. Most gas grills have a temperature gauge that allows you to stop feeding when there is no combustion. Also, propane grills have a tray for the recovery of fats in the case of models with perforated grill.
For these advantages, you should own a propane grill. So, you can get the best from the above-analyzed propane grills.
Frequently Asked Questions
In this section, we have answered some frequently asked questions that will eliminate your confusion about propane grill.
How long should a propane grill last?
Is a gas grill the same as propane?
Are propane gas grills safe?
Is it cheaper to refill propane or exchange?
Is it normal to smell a little propane at the tank?
A high-end propane grill lasts for many years if you take proper care of it. Also, it has a cooking surface and lateral spaces, which is higher than the ordinary grill. It is especially for those who love meat or hot bread.
So, from the best propane grill under 200, I would like to recommend Giantex Propane Tabletop Gas Grill, which is all in one. It has 266 sq inches cooking grates and dual burners that can produce 20000 (each 10000) BTUs of heat using liquid propane gas. Also, it has heat resistant foldable legs, a lockable lid, and a handle that makes it easier to take with you for camping or tailgating. Its 430-grade stainless steel construction provides durability and easy to clean.