The Royal Gourmet Grills are top models equipped with the best features and technology. You will get the best performance, robust, and durable structure with compact dimensions. From an aesthetic point of view, Royal gourmet grills are distinguished by a modern and elegant design suitable for any home.
From all grills of this brand, we have highlighted 3 best royal gourmet gas grill reviews in terms of quality, price, and performance. They will be the best suits for your needs and regular use. Also, they are easy to mount in the garden or patios.
About this brand
Royal Gourmet is one of the best grills and outdoor cooking appliances manufacturers and distributors in the world. The company is located in the Peachtree Corners in the Georgia state of the USA. They have been manufacturing grills, smokers, and accessories since 2015 and gained reputations around the world. Their grills are stand out for large cooking surface and durability. Their quality burners allow flawless cooking even with the simplest model.
Table of Content
Below is the table of content to have a look at a glance:
- Royal Gourmet Grill Reviews – Top 3 Picks
- Is This Brand Of Gas Grill Easy To Use?
- Why Should You Buy Royal Gourmet Gas Grills?
If you want to know the features of our selected Royal Gourmet grills, you can do it from the comparison chart here:
Royal Gourmet Grill Reviews – Top 3 Picks
Below, we have reviewed 3 royal gourmet grill reviews with their respective features that will meet your demands. Let’s dive into it.
1. Royal Gourmet Event 8-Burner BBQ Propane Gas Grill
Royal Gourmet Event 8-Burner BBQ Propane Gas Grill comes with 950 sq inches cooking surface that allows you to grill more than 60 burgers at a time. The surface grate is made with porcelain wire that provides perfect grilling. Below the grate, it has 8 stainless steel tube burners that can produce 104000 (each 13000) BTU heat on the full chamber.
The grill is constructed with durable stainless steel and is designed with updated colors that help to keep the paint long-lasting. You can control the burners with big knobs that work through an electric ignition system that provides spark with a single push. It has 2 folding aluminum shelf on both sides that allows to grilling tools and necessary utensils close at hand.
It works with propane gas and is allowed to 2 propane tanks on both sides. Its weight is about 122 lbs, and you can move the grill with its 4 lockable wheels so that it can be the perfect portable gas grill for tailgating. Also, it is easy to clean with its 2 removable grease drip cups and 2 drip pan that helps to make the grill for the last longer.
- It has a 950 sq inches grilling surface that allows you to cook 60+ burgers at a time.
- It is designed with stainless steel and premium color that makes it long-lasting.
- It has 1 folding side shelf that allows you to keep necessary utensils up to 25lbs near you for easy access.
- It comes with a 60 inches raincoat that protects the grill from rain and helps to keep it dry.
- With 2 removable drip cups and 2 drip pan helps to remove the grease and clean it perfectly.
2. Royal Gourmet PD1300 Portable 3-Burner Propane Gas Grill
Royal Gourmet PD1300 Portable 3-Burner Propane Gas Grill that comes with 325 sq inches cooking area that can grill 20-25 burgers or chicken patties at a time. The surface area is made with a porcelain-coated griddle top that is removable and keeps heat to ensure perfect grilling. Also, it is made with stainless steel that will protect the grill from rust and improve durability.
It has 3 separate burners that can produce 27000 (each 9000) BTU heat of cooking power. You can start the grill with red color ignition switch quickly. The burner’s heat level can be controlled with 3 separate regulators to ensure perfect heating. Also, it has rubberized legs that provide a stable cooking experience. The royal gourmet 3 burner grill is suitable for cooking eggs, rice, hash browns, and pancakes, which make it versatile.
The grill works with propane gas, which is good for our environment. You can easily remove the drip cup and pan to clean the grill quickly. To save the grill from rainy weather, it has a waterproof cover that makes it last longer.
- It comes with 3 burners that can produce each 9000 and up to 27000 BTU heat to grill foods.
- It has 325 sq inches porcelain-coated cooking grate that allows you to grill 20 to 25 burgers at a time.
- It has an ignition switch that helps to start the grill with a single push.
- It has a removable side drip cup and pan that helps to clean the grease and dirt from the grill quickly.
- To keep it safe from rainy weather, it has a cover included that is completely waterproof.
3. Royal Gourmet GB4001 4-Burner Propane Gas Grill
Royal Gourmet GB4001 4-Burner Propane Gas Grill comes with 792 sq inches cooking surface that allows you to grill more than 50 burgers, makes it the best flat top grill. The surface area is a pre-seasoned 4.5mm flat grate that keeps the heat and cook foods perfectly. It is made with stainless steel construction that protects the grill from rust and improves its lasting periods.
It has 4 stainless steel tube burners that can produce 52000 (each 13000) BTU heat to grill food at different heat. It can be started with an electric ignition system, which is faster than others. You can control the level of heat with the regulators. The grill only runs with liquid propane gas and allows you to add a 20lbs propane tank on the left side. Also, it has 4 cluster wheels that help to move the grill everywhere, and you can lock it for stability.
Its grate has a dual-sided handle that allows it to clean by removing. Also, it has a removable oil cup and channel tray that provides a hassle-free cleaning task. It has side shelves to keep the necessary tools and ingredients with you. The 122 pounds grill is perfect for camping, road trips, and hangouts.
- It comes with 792 sq inches 4.5mm flat griddle that allows you to grill 50+ burgers at a time.
- Its 4 stainless steel tube burners can make 13000 and up to 52000 BTU heat using propane gas.
- It has side shelves that allow keeping the necessary utensils close at hand.
- Its weight is 122 pounds, and easy to move anywhere with its 4 cluster wheels.
- It has drip cups and a removable griddle that helps to clean the grill quickly.
Is This Brand Of Gas Grill Easy To Use?
Royal gourmet grills are suitable for both beginners and professionals. Their grills have a large cooking surface, drip cup, and a drip pan that can be removed easily to clean the grill quickly. One can light the burner by pressing once the ignition switch, which makes it more convenient. Also, you can control the heat of burners separately using the regulators. Their grills have lockable wheels, which provides stability and helps to transport easily.
Why Should You Buy Royal Gourmet Gas Grills?
For getting long-lasting grilling service and many benefits, you should buy a Royal Gourmet grill. They are:
- Royal gourmet grills come with a larger cooking surface that allows to grill meats, steaks, burgers, hot dogs, etc. for many people.
- It is easier to control the intensity of the fire when cooking on a gas grill since you only choose the power or intensity of the fire on the handles.
- Gas grills use natural gas or propane, and you can control the start burner with a button, handle, knob, or lighter.
- The gas grills come with multiple burners, and each burner can produce 9000+ BTU heat that is enough for cooking meats and steaks.
- Their grills run with propane gas that does not pollute, so it is considered nature-friendly fuel.
Finally, the grills of the Royal Gourmet are built with stainless steel construction that makes it long-lasting and with lockable wheels or rubberized legs, you place the grills anywhere.
Note: Here, we have covered the royal gourmet gas grill reviews. There is another brand like royal gourmet, which you will find in the smoke hollow portable gas grills article.
Frequently Asked Questions
Here, we have answered some frequently asked questions about the royal gourmet grill.
Are Royal Gourmet Grills any good?
Is Royal Gourmet a good brand?
Who makes royal gourmet gas grills?
For grilling meat, fish and vegetables indoors or outdoors, royal gourmet is the most reliable grill brand in the market. They are easy to use and don’t produce ash or fumes that harm our environment. From our 3 royal gourmet gas grill reviews, I would like to recommend the Royal Gourmet Event 8-Burner BBQ Propane Gas Grill that is equipped with a stainless steel body, side shelves, and easy to clean. It has 8 tube burners, and each burner can produce 130000 BTU heat and started with a quick ignition system. Also, it can be transported everywhere with its four lockable wheels that make the grill stable.